Donate to The Great Nanaimo Toy Drive
We no longer accept used items.
We will be accepting NEW stuffed animals this year.
We will be accepting NEW pyjamas for all age groups.
Drop Off Locations
Donations of NEW unwrapped toys and gifts (we no longer accept used items) can be dropped off at any of our drop-off locations:
- Woodgrove Centre (near Guest Services)*
- Nanaimo North Town Centre (near London Drugs)*
- Country Club Centre (near Shoppers Drug Mart)*
- Coastal Community Credit Union (all locations)
- Save-on-Foods (all locations)
- Nanaimo Firehalls (I, 2, 3 & 4)
- The Port Theatre
- Nanaimo Museum
- Budget Self Storage (North Nanaimo)
- Lucid (35 Commercial St)
- Pomme Natural Market
- Sun Valley Pools and Spas (2520 Bowen Rd)
- Chateau Wolff Estate (2534 Maxey Rd)
- Dropzone Games (2520 Bowen Rd)
*Collections continue until Christmas at these locations
We now accept direct deposits from businesses wishing to make a corporate donation. You can request an EFT form via the link below or download our EFT Information
Personal e-transfers can be sent by email to email@example.com Please include your name, email or phone number in the message box of the e-transfer so that you can be contacted for information required to prepare a tax-deductible donation receipt. Alternatively, you can send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your donation.
Cheques or Cash
Cheques or cash can be dropped off at any of our toy drop-off locations or sent by mail to the Great Nanaimo Toy Drive c/o 25 Cavan St., Nanaimo, BC V9R 2T9 – please ensure your name, address and email are provided if you wish to have a tax-deductible receipt issued. You can also email email@example.com or call Sandra 250-755-6739 to arrange for pick up.
Credit card donations can be made via Canada Helps with the form below